Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Information about Minority Community (Muslim,Christian, Sikh,Jain,Parsi) Population in Nagpur District. Panchayat Department, Zilla Parishad, Nagpur
- Section 19 Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Ajni , District Nagpur under road construction and road widening of ramp alloy from Vivekanand Nagar Chowk to PAul Complex (340 m) at Ajni, Wardha Road (National Highway No. 7) according to the Land Development Plan
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Awarmara Th. Kuhi, District Nagpur under Gosikhurd Project
- Section 19 Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Nagpur City , District Nagpur under Road widening of 18 m wide development plan from Model Mill Chowk to Ramji Phelwan Chowk accroding to the land development plan
- Section 19 Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Somalwada District Nagpur under road widening from Hotel Pride to Sonegaon Police Station (350m) (National Highway No.7) at Somalwada, Wardha Road according to Land Development Plan