Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- According to the land development plan, from Hotel Pride to Sonegaon Police station at Somalwada Wardha road (350m) (National Highway No. 7) Road widiening clearance Notice
- According to the land development plan from Vivekanand Nagar chowk to Poul complex at Ajni Wardha road (340 m.) (National highway No. 7) Road widening clearance Notice
- List of rupees distributed to help farmers affected by heavy rain and uneven rainfall April to October 2017 for loss of farm crops
- List of rupees distributed to help farmers affected by uneven rainfall April, 2018 for loss of farm crop
- List of Selected Candidates who applied for Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra and affidavit format for application