Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Calling objection and suggestion from the citizen regarding draft voters list of ward no. 4 of Muncipal Council Bhiwapur, District Nagpur
- Calling objection and suggestion from the citizen regarding draft voters list of ward no. 11 of Muncipal Council Umred, District Nagpur
- Recruitment under MSACS project for the post of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer and Staff Nurse on contractual basis at ART Center, GMC Nagpur
- Section 19 Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Ajni , District Nagpur under road construction and road widening of ramp alloy from Vivekanand Nagar Chowk to PAul Complex (340 m) at Ajni, Wardha Road (National Highway No. 7) according to the Land Development Plan
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition in Mouza Awarmara Th. Kuhi, District Nagpur under Gosikhurd Project