Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Publication of Award (37)(2) in land Acquisition case No 1/A-65/2019-20 Village -Pardi, P.C.No 34 Tah Nagpur City Dist. Nagpur
- LAC-01/LND-33/2019-20 Mouza-Kanhan(Pipri//0 Tah Parshioni District Nagpur Notification V/S 11(1) Act 2013
- Final Seniority list of Awwal Karkun as on date 01/01/2020
- Kisan Credit Card Load Application-Kharif 2020
- List of farmers who have distributed aid to the affected farmers for the loss of crops due to heavy rains during the period June to August 2018