Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Special Recruitment ST Candidates 2019- Zilla Parishad, Nagpur (Final Selection List and Waiting List)
- Direct Recruitment S.T Category of Shikshan Sevak , qualified and not qualified list of Candidate.
- Document Verification Notice – Talathi Recruitment 2019
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition Case no. 16/A-65/2016-2017 Mouza Khapri (Rly) Th. Nagpur Rural, District Nagpur
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition Case no. 1/A-65/2018-2019 Mouza Ruyad Th. Kuhi, District Nagpur under Gosikhurd Project