Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 2,405,421. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Walk in interview will held on 08/05/2018 for the post of medical officer, ART Center GMC, Nagpur
- Engagement of Various Positions on Contract Basis
- Zilla Parishad Nagpur Advertisement for the post of Clerk
- Zilla Parishad Medical Officer Grade A Recrutment-2018 Final List
- Zilla Parishad Medical Officer Grade A Recrutment-2018 General List