Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Combined Compassionate Waiting List Class-3 as on 01-01-2024
- Section 11(1) Notification, Land Acquisition Act-2013, Case No 14/A-65/2023-2024 Mauja-Chikhali (Dev), Taluka-Nagpur(City), Dist. Nagpur
- Proposal for Land Acquisition for Direct Purchase of Private Land in Mauza Adyal Taluka Bhivapur Dist. Nagpur by Private Negotiation, Case No 17/A-65/2022-23
- District Supply Branch Nagpur, Collector office Nagpur Regarding Publication of Seniority List as on date 01-01-2024 of Junior Clerk/Warehouse Clerk working on Establishment.
- District Supply Branch Nagpur, Collector office Nagpur Regarding Publication of Seniority List as on date 01-01-2024 of Peon Class D working on Establishment.