Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 2,405,421. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Labour Contract for handling of food grain at Government food grain warehouse in Nagpur District, e-tender for the year 2018-21
- Aaple Sarkaar Seva Kendra Nagarparishad Nagpur, Kendrachalak Result (Vacancy in April 2018 )
- Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra Vacant Pocket For Nagpur Municipal Corporation Region
- Orders relating to government land allotted under occupancy/rent
- Revenue Department Compassionate Joint Wait List 2018 Group – C