Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Selection of partners for Hiring/Construction/ Development and maintenance of the warehouse through Public Private Partnership(PPP) basis at Taluka Kuhi Dist-Nagpur
- Clerk-Cum-Typist Final Seniority List 2019, Collector Office Nagpur
- Result of Exam held of Aaple Sarkaar Seva Kendra on 26 August 2019 at Collector office Nagpur: List of Eligible for Interview and List of Non Eligible Candidate: Date 28 August 2019:
- Final Seniority list of talathi as on 01.01.2019
- Section 11(1) Notification in Land Acquisition Act 2013, Case No. 8/A-65/2018-19 Mouza Chikli, Th. Bhiwapur, District Nagpur