Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- As per Govt. Resolution dated 03-04-2018, list of cases of section 18 , Land Acquisition Act 1894
- Four Wheeler with Driver on contract Basis – land Acquisition PP2 Nagpur
- Bye Elections 2022- Municipal Council Kanhan Pipri draft voters list of ward no 7
- Expression of Interest for running of Cryogenic oxygen plant at Saoner & Umred (Corrigendum-Final)
- Final approval of ward formation of publication o Municipal Council kamptee,umred,Katol,Saoner,Khapa,Mohapa,kalmeshwar, Bramhni,Ramtek,narkhe and Mowad