Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition Case No. 04/A-65/2018-19 Mouza Mandava Th. Bhivapur District Nagpur
- Section 19(1) Notification in Land Acquisition Case No. 03/A-65/2018-19 Mouza Parsodi Th. Bhivapur District Nagpur
- Prior list under section 18 of Government circular dated 03-04-18
- Rehabilitation and Resettelement, Mouza Sawargaon Tah. Bhiwapur Dist. Nagpur, New Act 2018 Under Section 11(1) Notification
- Rehabilitation and Resettelement, Mouza Pendhari Tah. Bhiwapur Dist. Nagpur, New Act 2018 Under Section 11(1) Notification