Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- District level Compassionate joint waiting list-2020 Group-C and Group-D
- Provisional Seniority list of Awwal Karkun and Junior Clerk as on dated 01-01-2020
- Nagpur District Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra List
- Public notice about Lot for reservation of Councillor in Municipal council, Wadi and Mowad
- Application form and important information for the post of Law officer (Contract Basis))