Nagpur city is the winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, with a population of 46,53,570. It has also recently been ranked as the cleanest city and the second greenest city of India.In addition to being the seat of annual winter session of Maharashtra state assembly “Vidhan Sabha”, Nagpur is also a major commercial and political center of the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. ”
Nagpur is also famous throughout the country as “Orange City” for being a major trade center of oranges that are cultivated in the region. Nagpur city was established by prince of Gond tribe “Bhakt Buland” in first half of 18th century. Nagpur lies precisely at the center of the country with the “Zero Mile Marker” indicating the geographical center of India. It has 14 Talukas and 12 Assembly Segment Constituencies.
- The notice inviting e-tenders from desirous labour socieites to execute labour works contract for Govt. Grains Godown situated in Nagpur City for handing the foodgrains under rationing system of Govt of Maharashtra
- Jahirnama (Nagpur City Tahsil)
- Regarding extension of time in land acquisition Case No. 01/A-65/2019-2020 Mauza Pullar Tah. Bhivapur. Dist. Nagpur
- Regarding extension of time in land acquisition Case No. 02/A-65/2019-2020 Mauza Somanala Tah. Bhivapur. Dist. Nagpur
- District Survey Report Nagpur 2022-2023